We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and strategic individuals who want to help shape the future of, well, everything – starting with making crypto more accountable. We invest in our teammates, promote from within & are responsible to each other by fostering an inclusive space for curious minds to thrive and innovate.
As an ML Ops engineer, you will need to deploy machine learning models and ensure they are functional in production. We are looking for a talented ML Ops Engineer to join our fast growing team. We need a high caliber individual with a passion for building scalable machine learning (ML) platforms for deployment of automated ML based software solutions. In this position, you will be working with a very highly energetic team of engineers, data scientists, and developers, to develop and deploy ML solutions to solve engineering problems. The solutions will focus on improving operational efficiency and predictive maintenance using engineering and data science approaches.
You will be responsible for:
• Establish scalable, efficient, and automated processes for ML real-time and batch deployments
• Design, build and maintain the ML CI/CD pipeline that automates data preparation, data analysis, experimentation, model training, model serving, monitoring and visualizations in production.
• Work closely with data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to develop processes, identify bottle necks, and create effective solutions
• Research, develop and apply machine learning algorithms using common open source tools
• Deploy infrastructure for machine learning methods in a customer environment jointly with engineers, data scientists, and developers.
• US Citizen or Green card holder (Requirement – no exceptions)
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
• Experience with deploying infrastructure that meets customer requirements within their environment.
• Working knowledge of ML concepts, including data preparation and visualization, with experience in ML model development (including training and prediction), deployment and management
• Comprehensive understanding in computer programming, including python
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan, including company-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, and more.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.