We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and strategic individuals who want to help shape the future of, well, everything – starting with making crypto more accountable. We invest in our teammates, promote from within & are responsible to each other by fostering an inclusive space for curious minds to thrive and innovate.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the development, deployment, and maintenance of our software applications and infrastructure. You will work closely with our software engineers and system administrators to design and implement effective solutions for continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing. In this position, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a highly energetic and passionate team to improve operational efficiency and predictive maintenance using engineering and data science approaches.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing, building, and maintaining our API integrations
• Collaborating with data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to develop and implement effective solutions for integrating APIs into our automated software solutions
• Working with our customers to deploy infrastructure that meets their API integration requirements within their environment
• Ensuring that our API integrations are scalable, efficient, and automated
• Staying up-to-date with the latest API integration technologies and trends
• US Citizen or Green card holder (Requirement – no exceptions)
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
• Experience with cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Google Cloud
• Strong working knowledge of DevOps concepts, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan, including company-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, and more.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.