We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and strategic individuals who want to help shape the future of, well, everything – starting with making crypto more accountable. We invest in our teammates, promote from within & are responsible to each other by fostering an inclusive space for curious minds to thrive and innovate.
As an API Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our API integrations. You will work closely with our data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to identify and implement effective solutions for integrating APIs into our automated software solutions. In this position, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a highly energetic and passionate team to improve operational efficiency and predictive maintenance using engineering and data science approaches.
You will be responsible for:
• Designing, building, and maintaining our API integrations
• Collaborating with data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers to develop and implement effective solutions for integrating APIs into our automated software solutions
• Working with our customers to deploy infrastructure that meets their API integration requirements within their environment
• Ensuring that our API integrations are scalable, efficient, and automated
• Staying up-to-date with the latest API integration technologies and trends
• US Citizen or Green card holder (Requirement – no exceptions)
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or equivalent
• Strong working knowledge of API integration concepts, including data preparation and visualization
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication and collaboration skills
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits plan, including company-paid health and dental insurance, paid vacation time, and more.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.